15 September 2022 .
English or German
45 or 90 minutes
- Hotel Lycium**** : 1 night: 69 €, 2 nights: 138 €, 3 nights: 206 €/person in a single room.
- Hotel Centrum*** : 1 night: 65 €, 2 nights: 130 €, 3 nights: 195 €/person in a single room.
- Hotel Óbester*** : 1 night: 65 €, 2 nights: 130 €, 3 nights: 195 €/person in a single room.
- Pension Némethy (first class): 1 night: 30 €, 2 nights: 60 €, 3 nights: 90 €/person in a single room.
Encluded the breakfast, but not included the tourist tax, which is 400 HUF/person/night.
Participants pay personally for the accommodation at the hotel, the organisers only take care of the reservation (on a quota basis).
Conference fee is 150 € in regular.Reduced fee is 100 € for participants with accepted papers.
PhD-Students and students can apply for reduced fee.The conference fee includes meal, catering for 2 days.
The regular conference fee can be transferred via Bank after the registration.
Transfer the reduced fee after acceptance of the paper or the application.
Bank: OTP Bank
Account No: 11763385-58277883-00000000
Please Note: “LK50”
Paper or workshop proposals for papers should be submitted in relation to one of the seven sections listed above. The proposal must contain:
- An indication of the relevant section;
- A title;
- An abstract in English or German;
- A biographical note (100 words)
The author(s) should indicate the intended section in the subject of the email. The Academic Advisory Board for the Conference, consisting of six professors from four European countries, will review abstracts. The author(s) will be informed of the decision on their proposal by 31 October 2022 – either “approved”, “approved with revisions”, or “not approved”.